Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HGUC Gundam RX-78GP03S Stamen Review 1

Now then, about Stamen. I haven't actually watch the anime yet, but I've played several games (SRW) that includes this lovely Gundam. Errr, I think "lovely" is not the word...... Ok, COOL.... Ah, that's better.

Being a High Grade Gundam that released back then in 2001, I would say Stamen has a very good design, even compared to several up to date HG Gundams. Oh some trivia, HGUC GP03S is the fourth Gundam in HGUC line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GP03S in standby mode, love this unit...


The thrusters are unique.

 
Somehow, the HG Stamen can't really pose with it's bazooka, I think it's more because of the hands.



Hehehe, even HG can make quite a good pose, don't you think? ^o^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The HG Stamen actually can pull some more cool moves, like using its mechanical arms, bazooka, etc, but...... I think I'll save it for later. Anyway enjoy the pictures, c ya on the next reviews. ^o^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...