Saturday, April 30, 2011

HGUC FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th Review 2

Yo, back @ canopy's. This week, really no mood @ the office (or doing any other things), got sick from last Friday to Tuesday, a throat ache it is. And just today's morning I got better, well... being healthy is truly a blessing. Thanks God for giving me good health....


Oh anyway, to the topic then. I was searching what was missing, and so I found that I haven't taking pics of my  FA78-3. Sooooo.... There you go.....


So basicaly this one is before I put the decals on this unit, the clean build. The below pics shows the one with decals....





The views from the front, back, and sides. Hey cheers, this Gundam is very colorful right? Besides the decals, I also sharpen the v-fin, I think it looks better this way...










This is where I put the decals on FA78-3, without the decals this unit seems to be quite plain.... And "no", I don't do any panel lining. Have a habit of ruining the unit's overall appearance when the panel line added... Now, off to go to the Action Poses.










Some pics of FA78-3 without extra cannons and tail binders. Actually, I am interested with the "MG like" waist to the thigh connector, it somehow allows the FA78-3 a better range of leg rotation. How to say it.... well it's quite different with the Delta Plus and Victory Gundam which is quite difficult to make the legs facing the way we want...

The "usual" canopy's pose, hehehehe :D, the saber part wasn't included, so just pick any HGUC's sabers.





Some of your usual Gundam Poses, and the boxart pose. It's not a Gundam if it can't do this pose right?
Oh hey, FA78-3 can also pose like the MG MkII  2.0's boxart, that's quite cool I think.


Peek-a-boo, who goes there...

Now... you can always do a Kamehameha when you're out of ammo....

And finally, as for my personal opinion... The FA78-3 7th Gundam offers quite a good range of articulation, the arms, waist to thigh connector, legs, almost everything is very good for a HGUC. The pictures can speak for the rest. 
The building process is quite simple, and the nubmarks are minimum. The nubmarks are either hidden, or it is very small to notice. The extra hands also nice for doing several poses.
Anyhow, I think this unit is worth to get hehehe, and that.... concludes the FA78-3 7th Gundam review.


Errr.... someone or "something" is there watching this blog writing.....

Hehehe, cya on the next post then.


canopy

Related :
HGUC FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th Review 1
HGUC FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th Review 2

5 comments:

LuminoX said...

Cool photos, I see that most of this site's review are about the High Grades, care to review about Master Grades?

redmage20386 said...

this is indeed a nice build :)

canopy said...

@LuminoX: thx, MG... would love to.. someday haha..
@Redmage: hey there, thanks ye.

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome sir ^^

canopy said...

Lol, thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...